COUNSELING SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS
(Counseling Services are provided through the Pastoral Counseling Center
Where am I going in life?
Anxiety, panic attacks or other symptoms have you missing out on life? Counseling can help you identify the cause,restore your mind and spirit, and get back to the daily activities you used to enjoy.
Are you struggling with any of these feelings or situations?
How will I handle my divorce?
Will I ever shake this depression?
Through counseling individuals have found ways to:
- Anger or Rage
- Panic Attacks
- Low Self-Esteem
- Family Conflicts
- Separation or Divorce
- Loss of Meaning or Purpose in Life
- Life Transitions
- Grief or Loss
- Physical, Sexual or Verbal Abuse
- Attention-Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Be in a Healthy Relationship
- Make Good Choices
- Engage in Appropriate Parenting
- Understand Past Decisions and Move Forward
- Cope With Life's Stresses
- Stay Committed to a Recovery Program
- Be Satisfied and Productive at Work or School