Our Thursday Evening Women’s Bible Study on “All Things New” will begin on January 18 and finish on March 8. The eight sessions of this study include video and discussion at our weekly meeting as well as daily homework. The benefits of attending are that you will:
- Grow in biblical literacy with an in-depth study of the book of 2 Corinthians
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand God’s ways will set you free
We invite you to join us for this enlightening bible study. If you would like us to pick up your book ($13.00), please email Cindy Branson (firstname.lastname@example.org). (We offer book scholarships if you need that.) Nursery is provided if we know in advance of the meeting.